Cheapest MTN Call Plans and Activation Codes
This is 2019 and if you haven’t taken the time to think about cutting costs and saving money, you should. And what better way than to start with minimizing the amount of money we spend on recharge cards!
Today, we will be focusing on MTN CALL PLANS AND ACTIVATION CODES. This post will help you analysed various MTN call plans that would allow you call your loved ones without feeling a pinch in your pocket Every time.
Here is a list of the best and cheapest MTN Call Tariff Plans
MTN TARIFF PLANS RATES MIGRATION CODES
MTN mPulse 15 kobo/Sec *344*1#
MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid 15 kobo/Sec *408# and select 1
MTN BetaTalk 42 kobo/Sec *123*2*6#
MTN Pulse 11 kobo/Sec *406#
MTN AWUF4U 45 kobo/Sec *888*PIN#
MTN XtraValue 45 kobo/Sec *131*2#
MTN YafunYafun 42 kobo/Sec *555*digits PIN#
Cheapest MTN Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
MTN allows you to make calls to MTN line and other networks at 11k per secs after spending 25k/secs for the first 50 seconds, which is then reverted to 40k/sec.
Apart from that, courtesy of the Pulse “low call tariff”, you can make calls to other networks in Nigeria. The first one minute of phone call you make to non-MTN lines in Nigeria will be charged at the rate of 11k/secs and after that 50 seconds charge.
Benefits of MTN Pulse tariff Plan:
- Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN12.50 daily.
- Music streaming on Music+ at ₦10/day
- Pulse Nightlife Bundle (₦25 for 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle and N50 at 250MB for a day)
- 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle
- Data bonus on recharge
How To Migrate To MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2# or text 406 to 131
Unlike MTN Pulse, MTN mPulse was created for kids and teenagers between the ages of 9 – 15 years and comes with enticing offers especially data for browsing.
How to Migrate to MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
There are three ways to activate the plan:
- Dial *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM or…
- Send ‘mPulse’ to 131 or…
- Download MyMTNApp, click on tariff plan and select mPulse
MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
If you are looking for a no daily access fee tariff plans on MTN, the MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid is what you’re looking for.
MTN charges its subscribers at 15k/Sec(N9/Min) on a flat rate basis to all networks in Nigeria with no daily access fee. Additionally, you’re allowed to call selected international numbers at the same rate above with added benefit of 50% data bonus on every purchase of N2000 monthly bundle. Cool, isn’t it?
How To Migrate To MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan
Dial *408# and select 1 migrate OR text 408 to 131
MTN BetaTalk is another cheap call tariff bundle that rewards subscribers who recharge NGN100 and above, 250% airtime bonus, while 150% bonus airtime will be rewarded on every recharge below N100.
National calls on this tariff plan are usually charged at NGN25.20/minute (42k/seconds) from the main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account.
How To Migrate To MTN BetaTalk
Dial *123*2*6# OR text BT to 131.
Just like the name suggests, MTN AWUF4U promises lots of awoof for you. This plan affords you the opportunity to get airtime bonus when you recharge below or above N100.
In return, you will be rewarded with a 200% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 300% airtime bonus on every recharge from N100 above when you recharge via a special USSD code or VTU.
MTN AWUF4U Airtime Bonus Code
To enjoy this offer, simply dial *888*PIN# or use the VTU whenever you recharge.
MTN XtraValue Bundles
MTN XtraValue Bundle plan is the bomb. Not only does it reward you with lots of airtime, you alos get to enjoy a massive amount of data. Talk about a tariff plan that’s dope! The XtraValue Bundles comes in (2) major categories and ranges from N300 to N20,000.
- XtraTalk Bundles – Offers more airtime for Voice calls than Data volume
- XtraData Bundles – Offers more volume of Data than airtime for voice calls
Unfortunately this tariff plan comes with a major flaw… Charges per minutes for off-net and on-net calls are based on the bundle you selected. (See table below for airtime depletion rate).
- Calls to international destinations are charged at N39.6/Min.
- The offer is available to ALL Prepaid Customers
- Prepaid Customers will be automatically migrated to XtraValue Plan after subscribing to any XtraValue Bundle plan.
You will be able to purchase multiple bundles while on the plan.
Size XS S M L
Bundle Cost N300 N500 N1,000 N2,000
Airtime Value for Calls N1000 N1,950 N3,900 N7,850
Data Value 50MB 100MB 300MB 650MB
How to Subscribe
Text V300 to 131….Text V500 to 131…Text V1000 to 131….Text V2000 to 131. Dial *131*2# and select bundle of your choice.
How to Migrate to XtraValue Bundle
Dial *131*2# and select the preferred bundle type.
How to Check XtraValue Balance
Dial *556# or *559*61#.
YafunYafun SIM Offer
MTN YafunYafun SIM offer is a special tariff plan targeted at New MTN customers. It allows you to enjoy the following benefits after registering and activating a new SIM:
- 700% bonus on EVERY recharge of N100 and above.
- Plus free access to WhatsApp (valid for 3 days)
- National calls billed at 66.67k/sec (N40/min) from the main account and 75k/sec (N45/min) from the bonus account.
- It allows you to use the airtime bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria. You will be able to browse the internet on Pay As You GO rate with the airtime bonus.
- Airtime bonus is valid for 7 days.
- You will receive the 700% bonus on ALL your recharges for a period of 3 months.
- After 3 months you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges and would be automatically migrated to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
How to Activate YafunYafun SIM Offer
Simply recharge N100 and above and dial *555*digits PIN# and you will automatically receive 700% bonus.
How to check MTN YafunYafun Balance
Very easy! Simply dial *559*43#.
There you have it, all the cheapest MTN Call Plans and Activation Codes you need to know. Remember one thing though: each of these plans has their benefits and also their flaws.
It’s up to you to decide which PARTICULAR ONE best suit your needs. More importantly, you get to spend time calling families and friends without breaking the bank.