NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream Online Registration Date Announced
NYSC 2019 Batch 'C' Online Registration
The registration portal for the NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’
NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Online Registration Portal
The registration for NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ starts Monday 21st October 2019. In this post we are going to give you detailed step by step guide of how to register, registration requirements, how to print call-up letter, how to get exemption letter and many more.
How To Register For NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’
- Visit the official NYSC registration portal here NYSC Portal
- Click on the red button with “Mobilization Batch C 2019”
- Complete all the forms
- The revalidation link is for those who has been mobilized in previous batches but did not go to the orientation camp.
- If you have registered previously and for one reason or the other you did not complete or submit your registration, do not create a new account just click on “Login Here” instead to continue your registration with your initial Username and Password.
- Make sure you did not thumbprint by proxy.
- Make sure you verify all your details before submission.
NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Registration Requirements
Listed below are the requirements for registering for the 2019 NYSC batch C. Just go through them to see if there is any you have not ticked.
- You need to have an active email address cos this is where the National Youth Service Corps Portal will use as a communication tool during and after registration.
- An active phone number.
- Your correct Matriculation Number from your institution.
- Also verify that your name is listed on the Senate List 2019.
How To Verify Your Name On NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Senate List
To verify your name on the NYSC 2019 Batch C Senate List, follow the steps outlined below
- Visit the NYSC 2019 Senate List Portal by clicking “NYSC Senate Portal“
- You will be taken to a form so the next step is to select your institution from the drop down menu
- Enter your school matriculation number.
- Fill in your surname in the third box
- Then select your date of birth and click on the search button
How To Print Your NYSC Call-Up Letter
Follow the steps outlined below to print your call-up letter on the NYSC website
- Go to the NYSC website portal by visiting http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Locate the Login tab.
- Login to your dashboard with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter
2019 NYSC Camp Registration Requirements
Listed below are the requirements for registration at the NYSC orientation camp. Make sure you have all the requirements to avoid any story that touch
- Original Call-up Letter either the one you collected from your school or the one you print online.
- Your School certificate or Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- PCMs that graduated from Monotechnics and Polytechnics should note that their National Diploma (ND) certificate will be presented with other relevant documents as pre-condition for Camp Registration at the Orientation Camps.
- All Prospective Corps Members are to note that henceforth medical fitness/medical report submitted to NYSC must be affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) stamp. This is to authenticate the reports and curb quackery.
- All prospective corps members slated for the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
How To Correct Spelling Mistake In Names On NYSC Website
If there is any mistakes in your name you can correct it by following the steps outlined below:
- Login into your Dashboard using your username and password
- Click on Apply for Name Correction: Fill the required fields
- Click on Place Request to submit and wait for approval
Please note that NYSC does not attend to addition, replacement or removal of names. After applying from your dashboard, contact your Institution to process it and forward to NYSC online for final approval
How To Correct Date of Birth Mistake On NYSC Website
To correct date of birth mistake you will need WAEC verification. Follow the steps below for detailed guide
- Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC verification pin from any First Bank branch
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Then click on SUBMIT
How To Correct Wrong Course of Study Issue On NYSC Website
If you encountered mistake in your course of study you can correct it on the NYSC portal. Just follow the steps below
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SEND REQUEST
Please note that this approval is strictly done by your Institution’s Student Affairs Officer
If you have any question or issue you need clarification on, feel free to drop it in the comment box below and we are going to respond quickly