In this post I will be showing you how you can withdraw from the ATM without using any card with the following banks: GT Bank, Wema Bank, UBA, Union Bank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank.
This morning I went to the GLO World office to sort some issues, after settling the issue I went there for, I need to pay for some transactions only to discovered that I had left my ATM card at home and the cash on me was not enough to settle the bill.
The next thing that came to my mind was how to withdraw from the ATM without using the ATM card. Thankfully I am already aware of how to go about this so I just initiated the procedure and went downstairs straight to the ATM to withdraw the cash and pay for my transaction.
As I was driving home I was just thinking what I would have done if I wasnt aware of the card-less withdrawal option or if I dont know how to go about it.
So, I am writing this post to show you how you can easily withdraw from your bank at your bank’s ATM or another bank’s ATM without the ATM card.
How To Withdraw From ATM Without Card Using GT Bank
GT bank offers you three (3) options to withdraw money from the ATM without bank card. You can initiate the card-less withdrawal by using the Internet banking, GT Bank app or USSD Code.
Withdraw Money From The ATM Without a Card Using GT Bank Internet Banking
- Log on to internet banking with your User ID andPassword
- Click “Account Transfers”
- If you want to withdraw from a GTBank’s ATMmachine close to you, click”Cardless withdrawal (GT-Rescue)”
- If you want to withdraw from any Other bank ATM, click”Paycode (Cardless withdrawal)”
- Complete displayed form with your “Names”, “Mobile number”, “Account to debit”, “Terminal type” and “Cash-out amount” etc.
- Confirm details captured are accurate and completed
- Enter “answerto secret question”Enter “Token code”Click the “Submit“ button to complete your request
You will receive a reference code immediately on your mobile phone via SMS and you can locate the nearest ATM to make your withdrawals.
Withdraw Money From The ATM Without a Card Using GT Mobile Banking App
- Download the GT-World applicationon your “Playstore”for Android phones, “Appworld”for BlackBerry phones and “Applestore”for IPhone
- Log on to Mobile Banking with your User ID andPassword
- Slide your finger on your Mobile phone to display outstanding menu items
- Click “Cardless withdrawal” options on the “Banking” module
- If you want to withdraw from a GTBank’s ATMmachine close to you, click”Cash out (GTBank ATMs)”option
- If you want to withdraw from any Other bank ATM, click” Cash out (All ATMs & POS)” option
- Complete the form displayed
- Click “Continue”
- Enter your “4 digit PIN” or “Token Code” and click “Done” to complete your request
A reference code is immediately sent to your mobile phone via SMS and you can locate the nearest ATM to make your withdrawals
Withdraw Money From The ATM Without a Card Using USSD
- Dial *737#
- Input ”8” to select next page
- Input ”1” to select cardless withdrawals
- Input ”1” or “2” to selecteither “GTBank” or “Other Bank”
- If Option is “Other Bank” then,enter “Terminal” as “1” or “2” to select “ATM” or “POS”
- Input ”Amount”
- Enter any 4 digit codeto set your “Cash-Out PIN”
- Enter yourpre-selected 4 digits PINto complete the cardless withdrawal request.
You will receive a reference code as SMS on your mobile phone then you can proceed to the nearest ATM to make your withdrawals.
For GTBank’s ATM
- Locate any GTBank ATM
- Press “Enter” button on the ATM
- Select the “Cardless Withdrawal(GT-Rescue)” option
- Enter “Reference Code” received on your mobile phone Enter “ Amount” (This should be same selected when initiating request on Internet Banking,USSD, Mobile Banking)
- Press “Enter“ button to proceed
- Collect your Cash
For Other Bank’s ATM
- Locate any Other Banks ATM
- Press “Enter” button on the ATM
- Select the “PayCode” option
- Enter “PayCode number” received on your mobile phone
- Enter pre-selected “Cash-Out PIN Number” selected on Internet Banking when initiating request
- Enter “Amount” (This should be same selected when initiating request on Internet Banking, USSD, Mobile Banking)
- Press “Enter “ button to proceed
- Collect your Cash
How To Withdraw From ATM Without Card Using Wema Bank
Wema bank offers you 2 option to utilize card-less withrawal; Cash-On-The-Go USSD and Wema Bank ALAT app.
Wema Bank Cash-On-The-Go USSD Cardless ATM Withdrawal
Follow the steps below to use Wema Bank cash-on-the-go card-less withdrawal option
- Dial *945# on your mobile phone used in opening your account with the bank.
- Select Cash-on-the-Go option from the listed options.
- Generate a withdrawal code by following the prompts
- Move to any Wema bank ATM and withdraw the specified amount by supplying the generated code.
Withdraw Money From The ATM Without a Card Using Wema ALAT App
To use the Wema ALAT app to di card-less withdrawal, follow the steps below
- Log into the ALAT app, click Send Money on the menu then click ATM Card-less Transfer.
- Fill the field correctly and authenticate the transfer with your ALAT PIN. You will receive a paycode by email.
- To withdraw your money, go to any cardless-enabled or paycode-enabled ATM and press ENTER to clear the ATM screen. Select CashOut Paycode, type the reference number and the cashout PIN. Then type the amount of money you have specified on the app to withdraw.
How To Withdraw From ATM Without Card Using Zenith Bank
For card-less ATM withdrawals with Zenith bank, you have to use Quickteller enabled ATM. All Zenith ATMs is Quickteller enabled, and the card-less withdrawal option is displayed under Quickteller cash out option.
Zenith bank mobile money users have the opportunity to withdraw money from ATM without the use of card. You will receive a 12-digit code and a 4-digit PIN. The customer can then proceed to withdraw safely and easily at all Quickteller supported ATMs nationwide.
You also have the option to send money to others who may withdraw without using ATM card at any ATM location using the 12-digit code and a 4-digit PIN sent to them.
How To Withdraw From ATM Without Card Using UBA
United Bank For Africa (UBA) offers her customers the option to withdraw from ATM without a bank card ny dialling a USSD code. Just follow the steps highlighted below
- Dial *919*30*Amount and follow the instructions prompted.
- Go to the nearest UBA branch and use the ATM.
- On the ATM screen, select “Paycode Cashout”
- Enter the amount then select OK.
- Your transaction will be verified and your cash dispensed.
How To Withdraw From ATM Without Card Using Fidelity Bank
The solution to withdraw from the ATM without using card with Fidelity bank is called the Dial4Cash. To use the Fidelity bank Dial4Cash option, just follow the steps below.
- Dial *770*8*AMOUNT# from the mobile number registered with bank
- Follow the on screen instruction so as to get the Paycode and the One-Time Password (OTP).
- Then move to any cardless enabled ATM
- Enter your Paycode, PIN, OTP, Amount and phone number
The ATM will dispense cash after your input has been verified.
How To Withdraw From ATM Without Card Using Union Bank
Union Bank of Nigeria also offers her customers the ability to withdraw from the ATM without using a bank card.This is how Union Bank cardless ATM withdrawal works:
- Login to the Union Bank banking mobile App.
- Generate the paycode using the mobile App.
- Then move to any Union bank ATM or cardless enabled ATM with the generated code.
- Complete the transaction at the ATM by entering the code and mobile number.
Have you ever been in a situation where you need to withdraw but you dont have your ATM card on you? Kindly share your experience with us in the comment section below.
Other useful post you will need
You might have come across a section several times when filling a bank transfer form where you have to input the SWIFT code of the bank. Some times you begin to wonder how you can get the correct SWIFT code of your bank as you wouldn’t want any wrong info to disrupt your transaction. In this post we are going to be listing the SWIFT code of all Nigerian banks.
Have you ever been in a situation that feels like making you bawl your eyes out? Don’t dull it! I know that knowing your bank’s sort code can be very frustrating especially if you urgently need to complete an online transaction or a paper work and you are required to input your bank sort code. This post will show you how to easily get your bank’s sort code.