If you are interested in the Npower 2019 application, this detailed guide will show you how to apply step by step, the registration requirements, how to pass the test and how to make sure you are selected.
Npower 2019 Application Procedure
Please note that the Npower 2019 application and registration is not yet officially open. Don’t worry, you will be the first to know when it is opened. Just read through the application procedures and requirements below so you can get ready and be among those that will be selected
To register for Npower 2019, just follow the process outlined below
- Visit the official Npower registartion portal by clicking Portal.npower.gov.ng
- Make sure to click on “Apply Now”. dont click on login as you are not previously registered.
- Select the Npower program of your choice and the one you are qualified for. You can choose between N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Build, N-Tax or N-Health
- Fill the forms correctly and make sure the information you will enter is the same with the information on your BVN and school certificate.
- Save your unique reference number, your username/email/phone no and password securely as you will need it for your test and subsequent screening and verification.
- Click submit.
- Wait for an email and text message from Npower.
What Next After Finishing The Registration?
Usually, NPower announces the date for aptitude tests, depending on the category you chose during registration. Once an aptitude test date is set, make sure you participate and pass the test. Through that you’ll stand a good chance of getting selected.
If you get selected, the thing you need to do afterwards is show up at the physical verification center — at the designated date.
The physical verification exercise takes place for the purpose of fishing out false documents — including birth certificates, School Leaving Certificates, state of origin, etc. Therefore, you must be able to provide good evidence to back up whatever information you filled in during registration.
NPower 2019 Application Criteria And Requirements
Kindly take note of the criteria and requirements below if you wish to apply for the Npower 2019 program as they will determine whether you will be selected or not.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years. The program is designed specifically for those who are within this age frame, if you are older or younger than the specified age you will not be selected.
- You must show genuine interest in whichever NPower program you choose and you must also pass all the aptitude tests required for the program, and be able to give your best if selected.
- You must have completed your education at any National University Commission (NUC) or its Polytechnic counterpart accredited university, polytechnic, college of education. You must have obtained the minimum academic qualification requirement. Which are: Bachelor’s degree, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND) or Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE).
- You must have completed the NYSC program if you are a graduate and provide a valid NYSC certificate or exemption as the case may be.
- You must be unemployed. The program is designed for unemployed Nigerian youth. So you must not be under any form of employment whether private or public. If you are caught you will be sacked.
- You must have an active phone number and email address
- Proof of Nigerian nationality
- Birth certificate
- Carefully compiled Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Active Bank verification number (BVN)
- Your complete O level certificates.
- Higher education certiciate
- State of origin certificate
- A government approved ID card (you can use any of Driver’s license, Nigerian passport, Voter’s card, National ID card)
7 Tips To Make Sure You Are Successfully Selected For NPower 2019 Program
In the previous Npower requirement process (2016 and 2017), a lot of people applied but they were not selected. I have studied and interviewed some Npower staff and found out some of the reasons why your application will be denied. Below are the tips I got from my study. If you follow these tips carefully then you are sure you will be selected.
- Make sure your birth certificate shows your are between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Make sure all the information on your BVN are the same with the information you use in registering (how you arrange your name, the spelling, the age and date of birth) and the information on your ID card.
- Make sure to provide a valid NYSC discharge certificate with a valid certificate number.
- Study very well so as to pass the aptitude test
- Make sure your phone number, email and others are active and the same with the ones you provided on your BVN
- Make sure the date of birth you provided is the same with the one on your ID card and BVN.
- Make sure to provide valid certificates and documents (O level, Degree, HND, OND, NCE) and also make sure the information on those documents are the same with the information you use to register.
If you have any questions or issues you will like to resolve just drop it in the comment box below and we will give you a prompt response that will help you solve your issues.
Good morning, please I’ll like to know the exact date for the registration.
As soon as the Federal government release the the date we will let you know.
Hello! Pls I can’t fill the space provided for date of birth entry.Anytime I fillit shows invalid, and I am within the range of 18-35yrs.Pls how do I do it?
The registration is not yet opened.
please i did my registration on the 19th of June but still can’t print my call up number.
Comment Text*please inform me when the date is open please, please
am one the n teach beneficiaries and i want to resign. am was among the first batch 2016.
You can resign right from your portal